Membership is offered on an Individual basis for $300 per year. Discounts are available for firms with three or more members. To learn about Group Membership, contact NAAIM at email@example.com.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE in your INFO HUB Profile: MY INFO HUB
NAAIM Member Benefits, Resources and Programs
Offered exclusively by NAAIM:
1. Uncommon Knowledge 2022 – National Conference – In Person – April 25-27, Tampa, FL
- The nation’s preeminent conference for the Active Investment Manager, held for over 30 years
- Typically held at the end of April/beginning of May at a resort location
- 3-4 days packed with information on trading techniques, risk management and investment management strategies, not to mention the latest in technology and marketing tips to run your practice
- Plus plenty of networking opportunities
- Sponsor Hall filled with the latest information on Active Investment Management products and services
2. NAAIM Active Investing Strategy Competition – (more to come about the 2022 competition)
- Gain exposure and identify potential new business relationships during the Uncommon Knowledge conference. NAAIM Members can complete an application and may be selected to present a strategy, model or signal to companies who are looking for new management strategies and/or managers
- NAAIM Active Investing Strategy Competition
3. Outlook Conference
- Initiated to define the latest trends in trading and marketing so you can plan for the new year
- 2 days of actionable items, great speakers, panels and networking
- Sponsor Hall
- Typically held in the beginning of November, in Chicago or Dallas
4. NAAIM Webinar Series
- Monthly Webinars focusing on topics of importance to active managers. Recordings can be found in NAAIM’s Info Hub – Webinar Stage
5. NAAIM Indicator Wall
- Provides members with a vast array of stock market indicators, which will be updated weekly. The Indicator Wall will include readings and explanations of indicators and/or models in the areas of price/trend, momentum, key price levels, overbought/sold readings, sentiment, monetary, economic, inflation, and market cycles.
- This members-only website page is located in the Member Benefits section of the website, to the top right of the page under Quick Links or click here: NAAIM Indicator Wall.
6. NAAIM Community
- The NAAIM Community is our online gathering space for members only. You can access the NAAIM Community by logging in from the NAAIM Website. Once logged in, you’ll be in our internal website, where you can register for events, renew your membership, view your transactions, change your password and access the Regular Member Discussion Group and NAAIM resources.
7. NAAIM Exposure Index
- The NAAIM Exposure Index is a weekly survey of our member’s US Equity Exposure
- Participate in the weekly survey for the NAAIM Exposure Index and you could be designated as a NAAIM Trendsetter
- Receive a NAAIM Trendsetter “badge” for your website or promotional materials
- Website link: NAAIM Exposure Index
8. NAAIM Founders Award for Advances in Active Investment Management
- All members are invited to participate in the NAAIM Founders Award paper competition
- Designed to build a better understanding of active investment management approaches and what it takes for these approaches to be successful.
- $5,000 is awarded for the best original paper submitted to the competition, with additional 2nd and 3rd place monetary awards at the judges’ discretion
- More information and rules can be found at: NAAIM Founders Award Paper Competition
- NAAIM Members can download the full list of papers from the NAAIM Community
- Past Founders Award and Wagner Award papers are also available to members in the NAAIM Community – Resources
9. Active Manager Newsletter
- The Active Manager Newsletter is published electronically four times per year. This informative and educational newsletter has in-depth articles on relevant topics to the Active Investment Manager. The newsletter also highlights member news, such as upcoming events or chapter meetings, plus updates on association news
- NAAIM Members are encouraged to submit articles of interest for the newsletter. NAAIM distributes the newsletter to over 5,000 members and non-members
10. NAAIM SPEAKS – Monthly E-Digest
- Features a compilation of member insights published through their newsletters and blogs.
11. NAAIM News – Bi-Monthy E-Digest
- The latest association announcements such as new member benefits, conference registration deadlines and member renewal information.
- Includes a listing of the latest website posts and the most recent update of the NAAIM Exposure Index
- Look for it in your email inbox, typically every other Friday
12. Find an Active Manager
- Search function on main website publicly displays member contact info (phone number only) and website. Search Page can be found here: Find an Active Manager
13. Membership Referral Program
- Earn “NAAIM Bucks” to apply to your annual dues and/or conference registration
- Receive a $100.00 credit for each new NAAIM Regular or Special member that joins because of your referral, OR $500.00 for each new Associate Member firm you recruit to sponsor at Uncommon Knowledge or Outlook!