Offered exclusively by NAAIM:
1. Member Discounts for the Uncommon Knowledge – National Conference
- The nation’s preeminent conference for the Active Investment Manager, held for over 30 years
- Typically held at the end of April/beginning of May at a resort location
- 3-4 days packed with information on trading techniques, risk management and investment management strategies, not to mention the latest in technology and marketing tips to run your practice
- Plus plenty of networking opportunities
- Sponsor Hall filled with the latest information on Active Investment Management products and services
2. Member Discounts for the Outlook Conference
- Initiated to define the latest trends in trading and marketing so you can plan for the new year
- 2 days of actionable items, great speakers, panels and networking
- Sponsor Hall
- Typically held in the beginning of November
3. NAAIM Community – Member only online Community
- The NAAIM Community is our online gathering space for members only.
- Access the NAAIM Community by logging in from the NAAIM Website.
- Register for events, renew your membership, view your transactions, change your password, and update your profile information
- Access the Regular Member Discussion Group and exclusive member-only Resources
5. NAAIM Founders Award – WhitePaper Competition
- All members are invited to participate in the NAAIM Founders Award whitepaper competition (formerly the NAAIM Wagner Award competition)
- Designed to build a better understanding of active investment management approaches and what it takes for these approaches to be successful.
- $5000 is awarded for the best original paper submitted to the competition
- More information and rules can be found at: NAAIM Founders Award WhitePaper Competition
- NAAIM Members can download the full papers from the NAAIM Community
- Past NAAIM Founders Award/Wagner Award papers are also available to members in the NAAIM Community – Resources
6. NAAIM Active Investment Strategy Competition (AISC)
- Gain exposure and identify potential new business relationships
- Applicants may be selected to present a strategy, model or signal
- Website link: NAAIM AISC Competition
7. Find an Active Manager
- Search function on main website publicly displays member contact info (phone number only) and website. Search Page can be found here: Find an Active Manager
- The Active Manager Newsletter is published quarterly. This informative and educational newsletter has in-depth articles on relevant topics to the Active Investment Manager. The newsletter also highlights member news, such as upcoming events or chapter meetings, plus updates on association news.
- NAAIM Members are encouraged to submit articles of interest for the newsletter. NAAIM distributes the newsletter to over 5,000 members and non-members
9. NAAIM News Bi-Weekly E-Digest
- The latest association announcements such as new member benefits, conference registration deadlines and member renewal information.
- Includes a listing of the latest website posts and the most recent update of the NAAIM Exposure Index
- Look for it in your email inbox, typically every other Friday
10. NAAIM Exposure Index
- The NAAIM Exposure Index is a weekly survey of our member’s US Equity Exposure
- Participate in the weekly survey for the NAAIM Exposure Index and you could be designated as a NAAIM Trendsetter
- Receive a NAAIM Trendsetter “badge” for your website or promotional materials
- Website link: NAAIM Exposure Index
11. NAAIM Indicator Wall
- Provides members with a vast array of stock market indicators, which are updated weekly. The Indicator Wall includes readings and explanations of indicators and/or models in the areas of price/trend, momentum, key price levels, overbought/sold readings, sentiment, monetary, economic, inflation, and market cycles.
- This members-only website page is located in the Member Benefits section of the website, to the top right of the page under Quick Links or click here: NAAIM Indicator Wall.
12. Membership Referral Program
- Earn “NAAIM Bucks” to apply to your annual dues and/or conference registration
- Receive a $100.00 credit for each new NAAIM Regular or Special firm that joins because of your referral, OR $500.00 for each new Associate Member firm you recruit to sponsor at Uncommon Knowledge or Outlook!
Contact Susan Truesdale at the NAAIM office for more information on any of these benefits or on how to be a NAAIM Member – 888-261-0787