Become A Member
Becoming a member of NAAIM is easy!
Already a member and need to renew? Visit your INFO HUB account At NAAIM, or contact Susan Truesdale at email@example.com. You won’t find investment managers who create static portfolios, park their clients’ money and move on, checking back only to collect their fees. What you will find are innovators. Managers who don’t believe that just because the market drops, their clients’ portfolios are justified in doing the same. Advisers who look for new answers, better ways to invest their clients’ assets and better ways to manage their businesses. In 1989, the founders of NAAIM set out to build an organization where there could be an open and free exchange of ideas among successful advisers and advisory firms in the industry. Where top advisers come to share and pick up ideas from peers, newer advisers and investment and service providers on practice management, compliance, trading platforms, new products, launching new business lines, reaching out to new clients, and increasing the loyalty of existing clients. Two decades later, NAAIM continues to improve and build on that open and free exchange of ideas.
- Have a question and you aren’t sure who to ask? Post it on the NAAIM Community and you could end up with weeks of discussion.
- Looking for new investment vehicles? NAAIM’s sponsors and associate members are looking for advisers with a yen for better investments.
- Worried about compliance issues? Find out the experiences of other NAAIM members when the SEC dropped in or query presenters at the annual conference.
- Looking for sub-advisers you can use to diversify the investment strategies available to your clients? NAAIM is where you need to be.
- Want to simplify your back office and have more time to focus on building your business? Join with other NAAIM members in the pursuit of operational efficiencies.
- Seeking greater involvement and ways to enhance your relationships with other active managers? Opportunities abound to become an active part of NAAIM’s committees and board.