Uncommon Knowledge National Conference
Uncommon Knowledge® is the nation’s preeminent conference for the Active Investment Manager. With a wide variety of speakers and panelists, plus plenty of networking opportunities, it’s no wonder that this conference has been around for 30 years. You won’t want to miss these 3-4 days packed with information on trading techniques, risk management and investment management strategies, not to mention the latest in technology and marketing tips to run your practice.
Uncommon Knowledge 2020
May 3 – May 6
The Westin Tampa Waterside
725 South Harbour Island Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
SAVE THE DATE!
Sunday, May 3:
- Golf Tournament – location to be announced
- Solo Advisor meeting: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- NAAIM Shark Tank Finals & Welcome Reception: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Monday, May 4
- Registration and Sponsor Hall Opens (Continental Breakfast) – 8:00 am
- New Member Breakfast & Orientation – 8:00 am
- Cocktail Party (all conference) – 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Tuesday, May 5
- Sponsor Hall Opens – Continental Breakfast – 8:00 am
- General Meeting
- Evening Event: To be announced
Wednesday, May 6:
- Sponsor Hall Opens – Continental Breakfast: 7:30 am
- Closing Lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Sign up for NAAIM NEWS to receive agenda and conference updates!
NAAIM 2015 Uncommon Knowledge Conference was held in Newport Beach, CA. OC Talk Radio interviewed several NAAIM members during the conference. Hear what they had to say about the conference below: