Be A Sponsor
Dear Prospective Sponsor:
NAAIM has more Registered Investment Advisors than ever and is growing fast! Don’t miss out…Renew or Upgrade Your Sponsorship for 2017.
For the last two years, the National Association of Active Investment Managers (NAAIM) has introduced new and exciting programs while revitalizing our brand through multiple marketing initiatives and promotions. Join us in 2017 as we move forward and build NAAIM into the best active investment advisor association in the country.
New in 2016:
For Regular Members:
- Individual memberships offered at a lower price point than firm-held memberships
For Sponsors and Associate Members:
- National and Platinum Sponsors can present during a main session at NAAIM’s Uncommon Knowledge 2016 conference.
- Up to 8 Regional Workshops will be promoted and held across the country
- Co-host opportunities for topical webinars
Ongoing – NAAIM Signature Programs for the Active Investment Manager:
NAAIM continues to grow its membership base. The majority of our members are Registered Investment Advisors that use active investment management in their practice. These wealth managers collectively have over $35 billion in AUM and are joining NAAIM to network with other advisors and learn best practices from members and sponsors alike.
Your commitment as a 2017 Sponsor will allow your firm the opportunity to maintain and build new relationships with NAAIM members through sponsored round table webinars, sponsored content on the NAAIM home page, plus bi-weekly exposure in the NAAIM News and interactive articles in the Active Manager newsletter with links back to your website.
Be sure to review the 2017 Sponsorship brochure, which outlines opportunities in more detail, including a comparison matrix of Sponsor levels and benefits.
Renew, upgrade or sponsor for the first time and be a part of the growing NAAIM membership.
Just complete and submit the form on the last page of the brochure.
Take action today! Only National and Platinum Sponsors can attend the 2017 Outlook conference in 2017, limiting competition and increasing your opportunity to talk with new members.
NAAIM Value Proposition For Associate Members and Sponsors
The National Association of Active Investment Managers (NAAIM) is the preeminent organization for Investment Advisors who use Active Investment Management in their advisory practices. Joining NAAIM as an Associate Member and Sponsor allows you access to this tight-knit advisor community, who are known for their openness to new ideas and strategies, including using new products and services to serve their client base. NAAIM gives you the ability to target market your products and services to the Active Investment Manager in a variety of ways and budgets.
NAAIM offers a variety of ways for sponsor firms to be involved with the membership year round!
NAAIM took its traditional conference sponsorship packages and added exposure for sponsor firms throughout the year. Various levels of sponsorship will now include:
•Annual membership dues for up to 5 members of your firm’
•Participation on the NAAIM Speaks Blog
•Expanded advertising opportunities
•Increased company recognition throughout the year, and more.
If you become a National or Platinum sponsor in 2017, your firm can participate in both Uncommon Knowledge and the November NAAIM Outlook conferences – at no additional cost!
Why Be A NAAIM Associate Member and Sponsor?
- Exhibit at our annual Uncommon Knowledge conference and Outlook conferences, for the opportunity to really engage with NAAIM members.
- Access our Member Directory and online NAAIM Member Community.
- Target NAAIM Members who are a good fit for your Active Investment products like Financial Modeling, ETFs, Mutual Funds, Custodial Services, execution services etc.
- Network and build long-lasting relationships, even friendships, with NAAIM members
- Engage NAAIM Members with the opportunity to provide educational content through NAAIM newsletter articles, live webcasts, on-demand webinars, guest blogs, and NAAIM’s proprietary Member Community. NAAIM Associate Members will get access to select online discussion groups with NAAIM Investment Advisor members in our new NAAIM Community website.
- Advertise your product or services in NAAIM’s newsletter “The Active Manager”, on the NAAIM Website, in Conference Handouts, and during other special events
- Speak at a conference or host a break-out session – opportunities that come with higher sponsorship levels
- Join the Sponsorship Advisory Committee, which gives you a voice in NAAIM’s ongoing membership efforts
- Talk with Local Members by sponsoring chapter and regional events in your area