“To Tweet or Not To Tweet?”
(And Other Lessons Learned on Marketing and Technology)
The CRAM in Dallas will focus on lessons learned from the school of hard knocks in the areas of marketing and technology. What works, what doesn’t. Why you may want to tweet and why you may not. We’ll talk about blogs, websites, content strategies, as well as all things social media. Bring your questions, your ideas, and your comments. This will be a highly interactive CRAM designed to help you with actionable ideas to develop your business.
Date: Tuesday, February 12 through Wednesday, February 13
Location: The Westin Dallas Ft. Worth Airport
Registration: Member-$200; Member with AUM less than $10 million-$10
Not a NAAIM Member? Never been to a NAAIM meeting? Sign up today and take advantage of this special offer! Non-members are invited to attend the CRAM session at the member price — $200 — with a money back guarantee! At the end of the first day (Tuesday, February 12) if you haven’t felt the CRAM Session has been worth your time, you haven’t been able to take away one good idea that will help you and your business, or you haven’t networked with other advisors who practice active management, then we will refund your entire registration fee!
NAAIM has negotiated a group rate of $149.00 per single. To make reservations, call 888-627-8617 and mention NAAIM or Reserve your room online – Click Here
Monday, February 11
2:00 pm - Dallas Regional Meeting – Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
5:00 pm - If you arrive early you are invited to join NAAIM at the Dallas Regional Meeting followed by a cocktail party – Westin Dallas Ft. Worth Airport Hotel
Tuesday, February 12
- A Successful Commitment to Growing your Firm – Jason Wilder, CMG Capital Management Group, Inc.
- The Power of Next - Lee Johnson, BigFoot Investments
- My Best Marketing Success Stories – Open Microphone Session
- Crafting a Marketing Message that Sells – Tina Ericson, Greenhouse Marketing
- Build Your Brand to Add Value and Drive Growth – Deborah Newman, Director Corporate Communication, Jefferson National
- Using Social Media to Boost your Marketing – Jennifer Openshaw, Finect
Wednesday, February 13
- Benchmarking Your Practice – Where Do You Stand? David Armstrong, Managing Editor, WealthManagement.com – Sponsored by Guggenheim Investments – NAAIM 2013 National Sponsor
- Client Relationships in the New Normal Environment – Brenda Wenning, Wenning Investments, LLC
The Value of Marketing through Content, Websites and Social Media – Genevieve Haines, Larre Johnson, and Karl Kristkeitz – BHI (Big Honkin’ Ideas)
Interactive Business Roundtable – Learn from one another as you share marketing bloopers and successes!