Why Join NAAIM? The ultimate reason is simple – TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
But there’s more. The National Association of Active Investment Managers is just that: a place where investment advisors – who know that investment strategies work best when there is active component to limit the risk of down markets and to take advantage of opportunities that change with market cycles – can meet like minds.
Discover how becoming a NAAIM member can help your business
At NAAIM, you won’t find investment managers who create static portfolios, park their clients’ money and move on, checking back only to collect their fees. What you will find are innovators. Managers who don’t believe that just because the market drops, their clients’ portfolios are justified in doing the same. Advisers who look for new answers, better ways to invest their clients’ assets and better ways to manage their businesses.
In 1989, the founders of NAAIM set out to build an organization where there could be an open and free exchange of ideas among successful advisers and advisory firms in the industry. Where top advisers come to share and pick up ideas from peers, newer advisers and investment and service providers on practice management, compliance, trading platforms, new products, launching new business lines, reaching out to new clients, and increasing the loyalty of existing clients.
Two decades later, NAAIM continues to improve and build on that open and free exchange of ideas.
- Have a question and you aren’t sure who to ask? Post it on the NAAIM Advisor Forum and you could end up with weeks of discussion.
- Looking for new investment vehicles? NAAIM’s sponsors and associate members are looking for advisers with a yen for better investments.
- Curious to discover what trading tactics have worked for other members? Attend a CRAM session on investment strategies.
- Worried about compliance issues? Find out the experiences of other NAAIM members when the SEC dropped in or query presenters at the annual conference.
- Looking for sub-advisers you can use to diversify the investment strategies available to your clients? NAAIM is where you need to be.
- Want to simplify your back office and have more time to focus on building your business? Join with other NAAIM members in the pursuit of operational efficiencies.
- Seeking greater involvement and ways to enhance your relationships with other active managers? Opportunities abound to become an active part of NAAIM’s committees and board.
Become A Member
Enter your information and we will email you a special welcome packet with membership details & pricing.