November 5 & 6
Chicago Marriott O’Hare
8535 W. Higgins Road
Chicago, IL 60631-2806
(773) 693-4444 – mention NAAIM to receive the group room rate
ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Chicago Marriott O’Hare – OUTLOOK 2018
Register for the conference online at: OUTLOOK 2018 Registration
Download PDF Registration Form and return to NAAIM: OUTLOOK 2018 Registration (PDF)
Monday, November 5
- Climbing the Wall of Worry | 2019 Market Outlook – Will Geisdorf, CMT, ETF Strategist, Ned Davis Research
- The Pros and Cons of Financial Planning in your Practice | Member Panel
- Stop Asking for Referrals and Start Earning Them – Wayne Townsend, General Manager, Platinum Advisor Stategies
- Share Class Dilemma – Ron Rough, CFA, Director of Portfolio Mangement, Financial Services Advisory, Inc.
- What’s Working for your Business? Member Lightening Round
Tuesday, November 6
- Bond Market Facts & Fiction … Information that will Surprise You – Marilyn Cohen, President, Envision Capital Management, Inc.
- Opportunity or Folly? Managing Proprietary Tactical Portfolios for Clients – Jeffrey Cribbs, Chicago Wealth Management, Inc.
- Stoking the Fire of Business Growth through Marketing | Member Panel
- Securing Alpha with Artificial Intelligence – David Aferiat, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, Trade Ideas, Inc.
- Round Table Sessions | Member participation. Topics will include Marketing; Trading Techniques; and Managing Client Expectations when Trades Go Bad
And More … DOWNLOAD a complete Agenda with presentation times