Tactical Investment Tools in Institutional Portfolio Management
NAAIM is excited to announce a special regional event! We are partnering with the Market Technician Association and their Atlanta chapter to host a three-quarter day meeting on Tactical and Technical Investing. The final agenda includes four well-known speakers plus lunch and cocktails. Only $25 for NAAIM and MTA members and $50 for non-members for this half-day event.
Put this special event on your calendar today and make plans to attend!
Time: 11:30am – 7:30pm
Atlanta, GA 30326-3228 (Buckhead)
- 11:30AM: Registration
- 12:00PM: Lunch and Welcome from MTA/NAAIM
- 12:30PM: “The Evolution of the Focus Five ETF Strategy”
- Tom Dorsey, Dorsey Wright and Associates
- 2:00PM: “The Technician’s Role in the Institutional Environment”
- Stewart Taylor, Eaton Vance
- 3:15PM: Break and Networking
- 4:00PM: “Why We Use a Multi Model Strategy”
- Ken Graves, Capital Research Advisors
- 5:15PM: Cocktails and Networking
- 6:00PM: “How Big of a Bear?”
- Doug Ramsey, The Leuthold Group
- 7:00PM: Conclude
$25 for MTA and NAAIM Members and $50 for Non-Members. We encourage you to bring clients or colleagues interested in technical analysis and active investment management to this seminar.